Thursday, February 01, 2007

My Rainbow Serpent 2007 Photos

Time for a new lens :)

I finally got a Canon 10-22mm EFS lens just in time for this years Rainbow Serpent Festival.

It's a great match to my existing 17-85mm EFS lens, but to be honest i barely switched lens the entire 5 days, wide angle rocks

From Rainbow Serpent 2007...


Really fun festival, great people, awesome vibe... the music was as usual a little dull for my tastes, progressive just doesn't compare to decent psy or dirty electro, it's always facscinating to watch the difference on the dance floor between the two style.

I know i slept thru some of the better music ;) but I am talking about the festival as a whole. Bring on the Maitreya Festival

I can't wait to see ANDROMEDA again, my personal music highlight at Soulclipse in Turkey

this weekend brings the return of the St Kilda Festival

No comments: